England Tour of India 2024

There was noone except Mujumdar and VVS in domestic at that time.

Kanitkar, Khurasiya maybe. I don't know. And from whatever I remembered, Rahul Dravid was solid performer from 96-2000, except for South Africa tour. VVS was persisted because he played well in Australia. Dalmia waited till Azharuddin and Jadeja thrown out.

Gill has played lot of test matches till now. Nothing substantial. One century against Australia and One century against England this series. Nothing spectacular in last two years.
Sitting here and commenting I don't know but I am talking about consistency .Bro our coach Rahul Dravid had been given ample chances until he proved himself and became a mainstay of Indian batting for years to come. We cannot judge by 3-4 games. We had to give a longer rope to the players to prove themselves . Otherwise there were many players given umpteen chances before getting dropped ( I will not take names here) be it Test , one day or T20 too. My point is to give at least 10 matches in test to have the real picture.

600 in this series by yashasvi

RbjpIF2.jpeg

9Ceb9BP.jpeg

Bashir 32 ovs non stop today

Time flyies too fast last test in rajkot kuldeep yadav was villain as he played slow sensible innings inspite he ran out well set shubhman gill and denied him century being a bowler and tailender Today his slow sensible batting is worth like gold ( p.s I forgot I criticised him in otf also or not but today kuldeep 😘😘)

lRJFH7s.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom