England Tour of India 2024

6th Tour Of Anderson to India
Vwk6xY7.png

s535soX.png

Another no half century in qst innings by gill
50+ score in 2nd innings due of gill

Another day yashasvi is the lone warrior of indian team between England and India

Patidar needs to be dropped. Ricky Bhui, Easwaran should get chance in next match immediately.
Bro don't be in a hurry .All others like Yashwasi, Shubhman had to play tests in Australia , South Africa and New Zealand and prove themselves . They are playing on Indian pitches now. You have to stick with a bunch now that you have given them chances on at least tour basis and until they prove themselves on foreign pitches.

Bro don't be in a hurry .All others like Yashwasi, Shubhman had to play tests in Australia , South Africa and New Zealand and prove themselves . They are playing on Indian pitches now. You have to stick with a bunch now that you have given them chances on at least tour basis and until they prove themselves on foreign pitches.
Others need to prove themselves in SENA countries. I agree. But Patidar needs to be dropped as well. I have not seen anything to suggest he can be successful

Others need to prove themselves in SENA countries. I agree. But Patidar needs to be dropped as well. I have not seen anything to suggest he can be successful
Sitting here and commenting myself I don't know but I am talking about consistency .Bro our coach Rahul Dravid had been given ample chances until he proved himself and became a mainstay of Indian batting for years to come. We cannot judge by 3-4 games. We had to give a longer rope to the players to prove themselves . Otherwise there were many players given umpteen chances before getting dropped ( I will not take names here) be it Test , one day or T20 too. My point is to give at least 10 matches in test to have the real picture.

Last edited:
It's been long time since Gill has been given chance. No other player has got chances as Gill has got. There are players waiting in the wings. Gill has failed in England, South Africa. Shreyas Iyer as well. I didn't say anything about Yashaswi. The way Patidar is failing, he is not international material for sure. I don't think Sarfaraz as good player as well. Ricky Bhui and Easwaran should get chance against Bangladesh. Gill+Rahul is okay in ODIs. But not good enough in test matches.

My Xi against Australia

Jaiswal
Rohit/Gaikwad
Easwaran
Kohli
Pant
Sunder/Jadeja
Jurel
Bumrah
Siraj
Shami
Avesh/Akashdeep/Arshadeep/Umran Malik