Drishyam 2 | Mohan Lal | Amazon Prime Video

EuppjitVoAMkLUo

Drishyam 2 got a wide reach outside Kerala and an overwhelming response from all over the country. Thanks to Amazon prime. In the case of first part, though the movie became an industrial hit, it doesn't got enough recognition 'as an original version' outside Kerala. The remakes stole the claps. If it has a theatrical release, same scenario will happen. Now the second part from the original language was watched by many non Malayalee people.:win:

Now the second part from the original language was watched by many non Malayalee people.:win:
And I am one of them as i was a huge fan of the story of 1st part and so wanted to know what would happen next. Drishyam 2 is the first movie i watched without understanding its audio and just reading the subtitles, but it was worth it😍

Drishyam 2 got a wide reach outside Kerala and an overwhelming response from all over the country. Thanks to Amazon prime. In the case of first part, though the movie became an industrial hit, it doesn't got enough recognition 'as an original version' outside Kerala. The remakes stole the claps. If it has a theatrical release, same scenario will happen. Now the second part from the original language was watched by many non Malayalee people.:win:
+1

I watched it yesterday. Though first half is a little slow, the movie picks up its twists and turns in Jeetu Joseph style. Watchable movie. Those who have not watched first part should watch it before watching the second part otherwise they will not enjoy the movie.

yes, i am also native marathi speaker and liked hindi version of drishyam very much and wanted to know

, yesterday i just started watching drishyam 2, with English subtitle, but left due to some work.

Let me enjoy movie on this Sunday peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock