Breaking Dream11 wins IPL 2020 Sponsorship

the Next available option from TATA was enough as sponsor and having no Chinese Connection,
I know. But they couldn't outbid Dream11 and do remember Dream11 is an Indian company.

That's minority investment made ages ago. If we start nitpicking. We won't be able to do businesses.

My personal opinion was these need to be nipped in the bud and BCCI should have been clear "NO Chinese connection". Same goes in every other spheres of businesses or purchases where they start the process of weaning away from the Chinese investments of priducts. In BCCI's case they could have done it abruptly but I guess they have prioritized money over everything else. It also becomes a precedence for others to say if you can allow 13% why not 25%. So on and so forth.

All boils down to how well the government, agencies, private companies and people at large can set priorities correctly.

I know. But they couldn't outbid Dream11 and do remember Dream11 is an Indian company.
TATAs did not bid but picked EOIs. Next closest bid was Byju's at 201cr and UnAcademy at 171cr. Only 3 bidders.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock