Breaking Dream11 wins IPL 2020 Sponsorship

Next closest bid was Byju's at 201cr and UnAcademy at 171cr. Only 3 bidders.

I'm surprised companies like Dream11, Byjus, Unacademy has so much money to buy the highest possible sponsorship in India. Ofcourse, I don't fully understand their ecosystem but amazing that they have so much capital to splurge.

I would have imagined some companies which are beginning to fall behind in terms of brand and recall value like Flipkart would have benefited most because there is going to be considerable viewership this time.

My guess was Patanjali would have been made to get the sponsorship. Wrong guess.

Last edited:
I'm surprised companies like Dream11, Byjus, Unacademy has so much money to buy the highest possible sponsorship in India. Ofcourse, I don't fully understand their ecosystem but amazing that they have so much capital to splurge.

I would have imagined some companies which are beginning to fall behind in terms of brand and recall value like Flipkart would have benefited most because there is going to be considerable viewership this time.

My guess was Patanjali would have been made to get the sponsorship. Wrong guess.
For dream11 it's all on people money see how much money we lost to them 🤣😡
No surprise next year could be rummy circle may capture as title sponsor 😛😔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock