Donald Trump bans entries from 7 muslim countries

American gov doesn't need muslim but American company needs them.Muslim are worlg largest population.American companies sells cold drink chips burger coffee .....list goes on. Offcouse most important industry in america...weapons which they sell to all other countries.

Also I came across an article while googling that before WW I also there was anti globalisation movement.Hope no war this time.

AfsalAhamed said:
Should add Pakistan As well. The country's that promoting terrorism should be banned ,not only America as well as other countries too.

sagR said:
Bhai your point is right, but India can't do like that, because India is not USA not Russia not any powerful country

Not sure whether India can do it or not but Kuwait has done it  ;) 

And guess what Pak is included in the list  :lol  

United States President Donald Trump ‘temporarily’ banned seven Muslim-majority countries excluding Pakistan from entering the United States for the next 90 days after signing an executive order on Friday. Following which Kuwait has suspended the order of issuing visa for travellers who wish to travel from Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran to Kuwait. According to Sputnik News tourism, trade, and visitor visas have been restricted to these 5 nations following an order from the Kuwaiti Government to slap a “blanket ban” on possible migrants. The government asked the migrants not to apply for visa as Kuwait City in the wake of any possible radical Islamic terrorist activity from the migrants.

Kuwait does a Donald Trump, bans tourists from 5 countries, this time from Pakistan too - The Financial Express

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock