Do you guys still read newspapers?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 1,774
Yes me n my father read newspapr daily. We are big Newspaper lovers..but Not any English
Only Gujarati..

We have got daily two Newspaper at home..
Divya Bhaskar n Gujarat samachar..

Without reading newspaper my or our day is incomplete...
Newspaper covers A TO Z topics , stories frm all over world n also news of all local areas of ur city or state.. also there are variety of section, articles n lots more to read.

So Even though everything has become online..
Joy of reading newspaper with ur Morning tea is something else .. for me
online news portal or social media can't replace importance Beauty n joy of reading physical newspapers..

Indian Express is not available for our city atleast in my area. So I use to read Times of India. It was so bad and entertainment centric. I use to read the headlines and opinions. Leave out rest of the paper. Coming to Rajasthan where Indian Express is available it's just amazing to read. They got this awesome explained page. I look forward to it every morning. IMO if paper cover every topics with modern look and interesting topics. People would still read it.

I read Economic Times, Business Standard and Hindu Business Line all hard copies for me . I like reading them all are different in there sense ET gives news about M and A, Businesses and ET explainer ET Analysis give good information, explanation and analysis on topics . Business standard had good topics too on IT , Business etc while hindu business line giving good information sector wise which I like. I spend a good amount on them but persisting with them to update myself and have good view and understanding on topics and trends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock