Breaking Disney+ launched through Hotstar

• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 54,653
Correct, I did browse through many movies and shows. Mandalorian is the only show coming up with Dolby audio. None of the Disney Originals have Dolby audio at this time:(

Guys, please share your reviews if there is a quality improvement in 1080p videos.

Hotstar must have made Disney understand that in a country like India people prefer quantity over quality, so put all the content that Disney has and don't invest in new techs, still majority would be happy, still Hotstar would be considered in likes of Alt Balaji and Zee5, can't come in premium tier of Netflix and Prime video, seems they haven't even added 5.1 audio, bunch of losers.

Before anyone attacks me for the Price to service ratio, I don't have any problem spending little more if I get the desired quality by paying little extra, atleast it would stop me from downloading 4K stuff from other places

Agreed it.
Gone are the days people prefer quantity over quality. Still HS is using 90's strategy.
Its like the below. You have good face but you dont have a mirror to look at how good you are.
Same is the case with HS, they have some good content(not comparing with prime or NF), but sadly out dated tech, Wonder for 2019 released movies also they released it with 64kbps stereo audio. MX player provides same bitrate LOL.

Manu classic toons are missing like Darkwig duck, goof troop, the little mermaid, bonkers n many more

In premium Live sports will also be available in FHD? Star need to improve live feeds. Neither are they FHD nor are smooth. Even illegal streams are a lot smoother.

Good to see lot of contents are added..😍

But I thought they will add Kid vs Kat also and missing Sydney to the Max.

Agreed it.
Gone are the days people prefer quantity over quality. Still HS is using 90's strategy.
Its like the below. You have good face but you dont have a mirror to look at how good you are.
Same is the case with HS, they have some good content(not comparing with prime or NF), but sadly out dated tech, Wonder for 2019 released movies also they released it with 64kbps stereo audio. MX player provides same bitrate LOL.
Hi, did anyone tried to bring this up with HS recently regarding their pathetic bitrate and multichannel audio on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock