Breaking Disney+ launched through Hotstar

• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 54,738
Except the 2 Spiderman solo movies, everything else has been added to Marvel section as well.. That's really nice

Hi, did anyone tried to bring this up with HS recently regarding their pathetic bitrate and multichannel audio on Twitter
They dont actually care. They only do it on their own interest and pace.

Except the 2 Spiderman solo movies, everything else has been added to Marvel section as well.. That's really nice
This is good but none of them have Dolby audio.

Hmm...By the Way, I am missing some kind of shows which is available in disney+ (Not here).

That's why I am thinking if they would not add all disney+ shows or is new content addition not completed till now?

Now Disney+Hotstar having all marvel cinematic universe and star warz movie.

I love this section

Last edited:
BDtvSYz.jpg

Disney+ Tab Added On TV App

Some Disney movies (Narnia 1, 101 Dalmatians) etc were telecasted in Sun TV(Whole Sun Network that time). I think that time there is no Tamil theatrical release. So the dubbing may done by channel or agency. Is the same dubbed print is used in Hotstar for such Movies?

Some Disney movies (Narnia 1, 101 Dalmatians) etc were telecasted in Sun TV(Whole Sun Network that time). I think that time there is no Tamil theatrical release. So the dubbing may done by channel or agency. Is the same dubbed print is used in Hotstar for such Movies?
Jio Cinema has also Disney+ Contents on their app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock