Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

Very good news if so, as I only took it last month with VI and now I can access full content for next 11 months from tomorrow. So go for partners offer till 12 am today, if want to see all content at VIP rates.
Yes but the maximum streaming resolution might be capped, you check tomorrow what resolution you can stream on TV and update us.

Yes but the maximum streaming resolution might be capped, you check tomorrow what resolution you can stream on TV and update us.
Yes surely I will and even at 480 p, it will not be an bad idea if full content is there, but I think in old plan, resolution also will not change. Let us hope for best!!

So u can buy VIP directly from another number..I think this is the only option...
Bro activating hotstar in airtel thanks app right??after recharging.
While activating ,we can give another number?

This method I have used for activating Amazon prime free trial.it have worked.

Bro activating hotstar in airtel thanks app right??after recharging.
While activating ,we can give another number?

This method I have used for activating Amazon prime free trial.it have worked.
I don't know about airtel thanks.last year I have recharged 222 to get VIP in jio..

35 minutes ago recharged 401 plan of jio...The hotstar plan was not activated...Had a talk with cc...They said as I have already active plan...So the 401 plan is in que..Once it got activated then only hotstar plan will be activated...
After finished the chat within minute I got message as hotstar VIP activated....Cc guys too have any clue...
My existing active plan is there and 401 is in que..

35 minutes ago recharged 401 plan of jio...The hotstar plan was not activated...Had a talk with cc...They said as I have already active plan...So the 401 plan is in que..Once it got activated then only hotstar plan will be activated...
After finished the chat within minute I got message as hotstar VIP activated....Cc guys too have any clue...
My existing active plan is there and 401 is in que..
In terms and conditions it was clearly mentioned that hotstar would be activated on the day of purchase not on day of activation of plan. Cc guy is clueless as usual.

In terms and conditions it was clearly mentioned that hotstar would be activated on the day of purchase not on day of activation of plan. Cc guy is clueless as usual.
Me too said the same written in T&C...But she didn't agreed...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock