Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

Pls clear...
1. I'm VIP user. Will I get access to premium content as well?
2. Does normal Tv show and Hotstar original now with Ad ?
3. May I get old VIP library and(if Premium also) res. In 1080p?
1. Yes
2. Ads will be there unless you upgrade to premium plan
3. On TV & Firestick 1080p quality is there but on mobile app latest version its limited to 720p so use old app version you'll get 1080p quality.

Pls clear...
1. I'm VIP user. Will I get access to premium content as well?
2. Does normal Tv show and Hotstar original now with Ad ?
3. May I get old VIP library and(if Premium also) res. In 1080p?
1. Yes. You will have access to all the contents hosted in Hotstar. There is no content restriction now.
2. Yes. As per the notification by Hotstar, those people who are in 499 and 899 plans will get Ads. Premium users will not get ads. Sports will have ads irrespective of plan.
3. As per Hotstar policy, VIP used should not get 1080 p. But i am getting it. So don't know.

Since they messed up while upgradation. They should extend user's subscription by 3 days. Than again they are not professional enough to do same.

Here's another thing. Subscriber tag looks very cheap when compared to Premium and VIP tag.

Any idea when Flipkart is bringing the new SuperCoin offers for the new plans? I have 100 SuperCoins expiring on 4th September. 🙁

If you can't use it, then you should redeem it for some coupon. Like Mobikwik, or flipkart offers.
Don't redeem Mobikwik. It's no longer working for most users including myself since last month. Don't waste 25 coins.

If you can't use it, then you should redeem it for some coupon. Like Mobikwik, or flipkart offers.
Nothing useful. I would've gotten SonyLiv just for the sake of it. But the pricing is insane. I'd rather buy Hotstar Super at full cost. I tried recharging using SuperCoins through MobiKwik, but then the value of 100 SuperCoins is only around ₹30.

Hope Flipkart introduces the updated offers before 4th.

Any idea when Flipkart is bringing the new SuperCoin offers for the new plans? I have 100 SuperCoins expiring on 4th September. 🙁
How come they are expiring on 4th September? Did they change their expiration rules again? Earlier it was like what ever the credited date was, the coins were expiring at the end of the month..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock