Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

Flipkart has removed the Disney+ Hotstar VIP with SuperCoins offer yesterday. Showing "Expired" now.
They will replace it with the mobile and super plans for 499 and 899 supercoins respectively. And the good part about the Disney+ plans on Flipkart is that even if you are short of the exact number of supercoins you can just use as many as you have and pay the balance through any mode of payment, which is not the case for Sony liv or Zee5 subscription using supercoins, those need the exact number of coins for redemption.

He is talking about Hotstar.
I was replying to this...

They will replace it with the mobile and super plans for 499 and 899 supercoins respectively. And the good part about the Disney+ plans on Flipkart is that even if you are short of the exact number of supercoins you can just use as many as you have and pay the balance through any mode of payment, which is not the case for Sony liv or Zee5 subscription using supercoins, those need the exact number of coins for redemption.
Wish I would have subscibed earlier. 😓
Day before yesterday I was going through the SuperCoins zone, and noticed that I have enough coins for a VIP subscription. Thought might as well get my own subscription, as sharing with others is a pain. I thought maybe I would get it today (one day before the new plans), just to find out it being removed the next day.

I have subscribed sonyliv with 50 coins and balance in any payment method....They provide the coupon and apply while subscribing...That's all..

Got Reply in Hotstar Whatapp Chat for "Partner plans-Telecom Plans(Jio/Airtel/Vi)"
Post 1st Sep'21,all our existing Disney+Hotstar VIP users through partners will continue to enjoy the benefits of their current plan until the membership expires.You will be able to login to TV and other supported devices as you used to previously and also get access to all English content on our platform.

So,From 1st September Hotstar VIP Members can access as usual all content + English in TV as usual.Same applies to flipkart partner benefits as well.
'
Type in Disney+ Hotstar whatsapp chat as -New Plans

(Option3-Partner offers)
Then select 1.Phone Plans(Jio/Airtel/Vi)
2. Flipkart
3.tatasky/bsnl
4.Jio stb
5.Airtel Xstream.

Last edited:
Mine hotstar validity expires on 16th September which was taken using Flipkart coins.
Because of this I couldn't take hotstar vip today😢😢 using Airtel recharge:verysad2:

Last edited:
Got Reply in Hotstar Whatapp Chat for "Partner plans-Telecom Plans(Jio/Airtel/Vi)"
Post 1st Sep'21,all our existing Disney+Hotstar VIP users through partners will continue to enjoy the benefits of their current plan until the membership expires.You will be able to login to TV and other supported devices as you used to previously and also get access to all English content on our platform.

So,From 1st September Hotstar VIP Members can access as usual all content + English in TV as usual.Same applies to flipkart partner benefits as well.
'
Type in Disney+ Hotstar whatsapp chat as -New Plans

(Option3-Partner offers)
Then select 1.Phone Plans(Jio/Airtel/Vi)
2. Flipkart
3.tatasky/bsnl
4.Jio stb
5.Airtel Xstream.
Very good news if so, as I only took it last month with VI and now I can access full content for next 11 months from tomorrow. So go for partners offer till 12 am today, if want to see all content at VIP rates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock