Disney+ Hotstar August 2021 Line-up

They haven't confirmed Taika Waititi's FX comedy Reservation Dogs and Hulu's dark comedy Only Murders in a Building yet. I won't be surprised if they show up as well..

They haven't confirmed Taika Waititi's FX comedy Reservation Dogs and Hulu's dark comedy Only Murders in a Building yet. I won't be surprised if they show up as well..
They may bring FX’s Reservation Dogs, I dought about Only Murders In The Building. Glad I have Hulu, I don’t have to be dependent on Disney+ Hotstar.

Amazing! Disney+ is gonna release it's first Disney movie Disney Spin in India.

Amazing! Disney+ is gonna release it's first Disney movie Disney Spin in India.
Yep.. They are premiering with in 36 hours of its US premiere.. However, its a one time thing in my opinion as film stars Indians Abhay Deol and Avantika. I don't think any of the new shows and movies gonna end up in India though.. Let's see..

They haven't still premiered Upside Down Magic and Secret of Sulphur Springs both of which I wanted to see..

You can use Hulu in India using a good paid VPN. However, I don't think they will allow any Indian cards for payments..
Yup! They don’t allow Indian cards for payments. I use my sister’s account who lives in US.

Cruella is now available on Pay-Per-Video platforms.
10 days to go for Hotstar premeire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock