• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Disney+ Hotstar August 2021 Line-up

Saichaitanya4496

News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
They haven't confirmed Taika Waititi's FX comedy Reservation Dogs and Hulu's dark comedy Only Murders in a Building yet. I won't be surprised if they show up as well..

KAR

Reaction score
They haven't confirmed Taika Waititi's FX comedy Reservation Dogs and Hulu's dark comedy Only Murders in a Building yet. I won't be surprised if they show up as well..
They may bring FX’s Reservation Dogs, I dought about Only Murders In The Building. Glad I have Hulu, I don’t have to be dependent on Disney+ Hotstar.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
Amazing! Disney+ is gonna release it's first Disney movie Disney Spin in India.

Saichaitanya4496

News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazing! Disney+ is gonna release it's first Disney movie Disney Spin in India.
Yep.. They are premiering with in 36 hours of its US premiere.. However, its a one time thing in my opinion as film stars Indians Abhay Deol and Avantika. I don't think any of the new shows and movies gonna end up in India though.. Let's see..

They haven't still premiered Upside Down Magic and Secret of Sulphur Springs both of which I wanted to see..

KAR

Reaction score
You can use Hulu in India using a good paid VPN. However, I don't think they will allow any Indian cards for payments..
Yup! They don’t allow Indian cards for payments. I use my sister’s account who lives in US.

Star NXT

Reaction score
Cruella is now available on Pay-Per-Video platforms.
10 days to go for Hotstar premeire.

Last edited:
Top Bottom