Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Hotstar Web updated with New UI

vOLA30K.png

z6cE2s8.png

Most T&C u mentioned r only in FAQs..fact is different...
During live feeds even we can't watch in 2 concurrent devices most of the time even in 4K premium plan...we get a message -"u r trying to watch in more than 2 device's at a time or 4 devices ,logout additional devices".u can check older posts for those message pictures..
BTW there r no ads in premium plan other than live feeds..

Sir, i have until now not faced any such issue....whatever has been mentioned in the plan details i have been able to use/access all of it. If there r certain event specific T&C which restrict viewing on 2 or more devices as available in respective plans then surely i will look into it and confirm. Still Disney+Hotstar is offering lot of good content, very good streaming quaity and other things at affordable pricing.
I am really disliking the fact that much of the content from various studios/sources which is available on Amazon Prime Video is being regularly put under Rent service....this includes new as well as old content. Please note i am referring to regular content not ones available under different channels/apps integrated within their platform

Sir, i have until now not faced any such issue....whatever has been mentioned in the plan details i have been able to use/access all of it. If there r certain event specific T&C which restrict viewing on 2 or more devices as available in respective plans then surely i will look into it and confirm. Still Disney+Hotstar is offering lot of good content, very good streaming quaity and other things at affordable pricing.
What other things are they offering?
I am really disliking the fact that much of the content from various studios/sources which is available on Amazon Prime Video is being regularly put under Rent service....this includes new as well as old content. Please note i am referring to regular content not ones available under different channels/apps integrated within their platform
The ones they are putting on rent are early access to movies which is done by studios and the ones owned by rival streamer. You can find same movies on rent on other platforms like BookMyShow app as well.

Prime doesn't have a rental deal with Disney yet...Disney movies are only available to rent from Google and Apple.

Well i am a 4K premium subscriber of many OTT since few years and watching them in 50 Mbps cable broadband connection since few years...mine is 55 inch 4k TV and now having 65 inch Sony Bravia 4K TV..so i know very well about the quality of various OTT services...even other forum members too confirmed... anyways leave it as it Depends..
On more device message..
i am using 4k premium plan in multiple devices..i have posted proofs for those messages in this forum few times and u can reffer my old posts..
On contents...
I never watched Rented movies and not want them...so it doesn't matter to me...
on old contents..
I am watching many old movies multiple times...so good movies which i like r always new to me...

Have a great day ahead..🤝

I tried to watch Gaslight movie...
It's a pity that even it's in UHD DV i can't even see the actors correctly...so much blackish...
Just left...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock