Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

During yesterday's cricket match this was recieved by my friend...he sent me today...
It's in premium account...
On live feeds the hotstar system bcomes mad...but people don't understand..they blame the sellers as sold to too many users...

L9rrr1t.jpg

A glitch from Hotstar found today..few accounts auto logged out..even OTP and call for OTP too was not coming..
Strangely logged out devices r logged through OTP...now fixed..

Zee is comissioning Bengali originals and Amazon Prime Video is ordering Bengali movies. Meanwhile Hotstar is lurking around for Star Jalsha shows to borrow for their flagship tv channel Star Plus.

Varghese recently stepped down as the Chief Commercial Officer of ShareChat

Disney Star today announced the appointment of Ajit Varghese as Head of Network Advertising Sales. In this role, he will be responsible for overall advertising revenues of Disney Star’s television and digital businesses and for driving growth through transformative sales and channel strategies, creating alliances and business development. Ajit will also develop the long-term vision and define the strategic direction of the sales organization. He will report to K Madhavan, President & Country Manager, Disney Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock