Discussion Discussion about OTT aggregators in India

• Thread starter L3G3ND
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 17,973
I think for tata play binge plus app the tata play stb should be active...
Is it right?
No that's not right. You don't even need to be a Tata Play DTH user to be able to subscribe to Tata Play Binge service, it's a standalone offering open to anyone.

No that's not right. You don't even need to be a Tata Play DTH user to be able to subscribe to Tata Play Binge service, it's a standalone offering open to anyone.
Fine...
Even prime is not providing all contents in their subscribed channels..forget about original resolutions but providing only curated contents...the same in others like watcho...

I feel Tata Play Binge Mega plan is worth it, considering the number of OTTs bundled. With today's addition of Apple Tv+ and Fuse+ they have 27 OTTs.
Discovery+ is also a major OTT missing.

Discovery+ is also a major OTT missing.
Yes Harit Nagpal had said they were in talks with at least 10 OTT players for partnership. Even I've been waiting for Discovery+ to get added. Till then I'm using it as a Prime video channel. Even BBC Player and iWonder would be good additions for infotainment documentary content.

I think for tata play binge plus app the tata play stb should be active...
Is it right?
If so it can't be in the list...
On the other hand most other apps likes of watcho doesn't provide the original video resolution and audio formats...no 4k no Dolby Atmos no Dolby vision..
Its too bad to pay NCF for OTT apps.

offtopic sorry - can someone confirm what the version number for tata play binge on android tv? i am trying to download the apk but cant find android tv version.

offtopic sorry - can someone confirm what the version number for tata play binge on android tv? i am trying to download the apk but cant find android tv version.

I feel Tata Play Binge Mega plan is worth it, considering the number of OTTs bundled. With today's addition of Apple Tv+ and Fuse+ they have 27 OTTs.
In my opinion for budget friendly Watcho is good with 399 for two months. Whereas buying PrimeVideo and Netflix can works on one monthly off basis.

Its too bad to pay NCF for OTT apps.
Currently not necessarily bro. Earlier when they introduced, that was the norm. But currently any user can subscribe for binge plus and use it in respective devices. So, it's an ott aggregator without any conditions attached.

Tata Play Binge increased the subscription price (by ₹50) after adding Apple Tv+

The Super plan now costs 299 and Mega plan cost 399
h59boJq.jpg

YxIpQtc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock