Detective Conan | Anime series | Streaming on Bilibili India

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Detective Conan - Anime Series is now streaming on Bilibili India website ( bilibili asia) . they have uploaded all anime episodes till 1022 episode and new episode would simulcast on saturdays at 4:30 pm approx. IST . Have mentioned anime series in title particularly as its very popular . Even Odex private ltd have posted about its availability in bilibili in their Odex south asia social media handle pages .

Detective Conan anime series is about 17 year old Shinichi kudo who as Conan Edogawa follows Ran Mouri and her dad in solving case mysteries , 17 yr old shinichi is prodigy boy detective . During an investigation Shinichi was followed by black force thugs who made him swallow experimental poison which unexpectedly turned him into small kid instead of killing him. to hide his identity as he searches for organization that tried to kill him , Shinichi takes the name of Conan Edogawa . his childhood friend and classmate Ran mouri and her private investigator father take him in . trapped in small child body Conan solves crime, sometimes aided by the kids in junior detective league and with inventions of his old friend Dr. Agasa. it has English subtitles & bahasa indonesia subs and Japanese audio

In free anime category Detective Conan anime highest views in 14.2 M compared to other free anime shows available in Bilibili India ( Asia)

this anime is really very popular , it long back used to air in Hungama tv in India in 2008 in hindi , tamil and Telugu. only starting episodes were aired till 25 or 20 were aired then stopped in between. it used to air 8:00 or 8:30 pm in Hungama tv.

4sYW9vO.jpg

66rhcp8.jpg

EThBbB9.jpg

XYYhsEQ.jpg

latest episode uploaded till yet 1102

zVXdwkq.jpg

latest episode preview video short shared in post by odex south asia it would be uploaded tomorrow

even though Bilibili India ( Asia) have kept Detective Conan anime series in free section they have made restriction only after registering and logging in we can watch the episodes of popular big anime shows . other premium anime shows are behind paywall. if less popular series in free anime section can be watched without logging in. highest resolution allowed in free category till 720 p , 1080 p is behind premium paid subcribers. i managed to watch the episode after logging in.

q2iFzI2.jpg

this was showing before registering or logging into site. it mentions due to copyright owners request only after logging in anime episodes of this show could be viewed.

(p.s have mentioned anime in title as its popular and to make Distinguish between username similarity between anime show title and me)

It's surprising, ODEX distributed Detective Conan on Bilibili in South Asia.

Finally you can enjoy it legally free. 👍
bro is their possibility they also might have agreement with playverse or other ott in south asia regarding dubbing in Indian languages due to which they restricted ability to watch the show only after logging in.

bro is their possibility they also might have agreement with playverse or other ott in south asia regarding dubbing in Indian languages due to which they restricted ability to watch the show only after logging in.
I don't know about Playverse. But Muse, Mighty Media and Ani-One should force Bilibili to add anime shows in South Asia. Like ODEX did with Detective Conan in case of Bilibili.

I don't know about Playverse. But Muse, Mighty Media and Ani-One should force Bilibili to add anime shows in South Asia. Like ODEX did with Detective Conan in case of Bilibili.
Sony owns nearly 5% share in bilibili could it use it to dub it and use the show for Crunchyroll . only select shows of crunchyroll were there in bilibili . mighty media and Ani-one might . muse have more subscribers in their official yt channel more than Ani-one.

Sony owns nearly 5% share in bilibili could it use it to dub it and use the show for Crunchyroll . only select shows of crunchyroll were there in bilibili . mighty media and Ani-one might . muse have more subscribers in their official yt channel more than Ani-one.
Maybe distributors in Asia finds hard to distribute on Crunchyroll. So they will have to use Bilibili in SEA/HK/TW/CN/HK.

India's case don't know what Sony Pictures Network wants to achieve. From my point of view Crunchyroll is very expensive. Bilibili is good and cheap. You can watch free also on Bilibili.

dJRsZ0X.jpg

bilibili premium - 49.99$ to inr approx. - 3.5k+ INR annual , only paypal mentioned in payment ( free anime are more ) japenese anime , chinese anime and chinese drama

crunchyroll premium -79.99$ to INR approx. 6.2k+ INR annual , (only advantages has eng dubs & subs of japenese anime shows & chinese , some updated mangas to read anime in manga , anime mobile game in testing stage , limited j-drama series and chinese drama

after seeing subscription rates its understandable why distributor would prefer bilibili over Crunchyroll , i'll post crunchyroll subcription pic detail in crunchyroll thread itself.

dJRsZ0X.jpg

bilibili premium - 49.99$ to inr approx. - 3.5k+ INR annual , only paypal mentioned in payment ( free anime are more ) japenese anime , chinese anime and chinese drama

crunchyroll premium -79.99$ to INR approx. 6.2k+ INR annual , (only advantages has eng dubs & subs of japenese anime shows & chinese , some updated mangas to read anime in manga , anime mobile game in testing stage , limited j-drama series and chinese drama

after seeing subscription rates its understandable why distributor would prefer bilibili over Crunchyroll , i'll post crunchyroll subcription pic detail in crunchyroll thread itself.
AS admin told me they subscribed Bilibili yearly subscription as low as 537 RS.

Subscription must be low as per economies of SEA countries. *territories apply.

sorry for bumping into old thread

I actually liked Detective conan - focusing on detective how he solves cases logically they also explain and they dubbed it in interesting manner in Hungama tv in hindi, tamil & telugu long back then stopped later after some episodes .they show how it takes time to logically use clues to solve case and they show in some realistic manner and some sci fiction - gadget use as its anime/animation .

Ea6rAcO.jpg

translation of Hindi subtitles - Shinichi tells his friend Ran- he used to play football only for improving his physical strength as it is important for an detective to be strong physically

Wy8U3kl.jpg

hindi subtitles translation- i skipped few min he was talking about sherlock holmes novel who is his idol , due to novels reading he wanted to become detective - he also took his alias name conan from sherlock holmes author name conan doyle- they mention in 2nd episode. ( subtitles translation - his friend tells him but that is just an novel)

at present only 1st episode of detective conan ( titled anime series) - have Hindi subtitles with Japanese audio , hope later they also add Tamil & Telugu subtitles in episodes . it became so much popular in short time back then while airing in Hungama tv.
may be they took inspiration from ani-one asia or crunchyroll starting Hindi sub/dub

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock