Discussion Demonetisation of old Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes

I disagree with everyone above. Demonetisation was a great success. People nowadays uses wallets and cards for making transactions. Before demonetisation everyone used cash. I hope they bring a demonetisation 2.0 before general elections. So that Indian economy becomes cashless economy. Government should set limit of Rs 1000 per month for a cash transactions a month this time. And also encourage parents to give their children debit and credit card instead of cash.

I don't know from which part of India you have this crime experience.

My friends and family went for a trip in north recently including Varanasi, their experience is in every shop they insist to pay in cash not in card.

Recently , In Chennai also I faced that situation in one shop.

BTW, the cash is the king again. Please check some old posts here in the thread , I have posted graph based RBI data.

My friends and family went for a trip in north recently including Varanasi, their experience is in every shop they insist to pay in cash not in card.

Recently , In Chennai also I faced that situation in one shop.

BTW, the cash is the king again. Please check some old posts here in the thread , I have posted graph based RBI data.
You should have visited the Gujarat region instead of North. In here our economy is 99.9% cashless. Thanks to Gujarat model of our mighty PM.

govt believes high denomination currency being used for hoarding, tax evasion
Epo thaan evanga ethaiya kandu podichi erukangala , Ethu thaana sir unga takku πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

Note & Translation: Above lines Tamil comedy dialogue "Now only they found this , This is what ur fast sir" 🀣🀣

I disagree with everyone above. Demonetisation was a great success. People nowadays uses wallets and cards for making transactions. Before demonetisation everyone used cash. I hope they bring a demonetisation 2.0 before general elections. So that Indian economy becomes cashless economy. Government should set limit of Rs 1000 per month for a cash transactions a month this time. And also encourage parents to give their children debit and credit card instead of cash.
Gud One bro πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ‘

he doing sarcastic comment πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

You should have visited the Gujarat region instead of North. In here our economy is 99.9% cashless. Thanks to Gujarat model of our mighty PM.
I understood πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

We Covered all evils of demo now only thing left is taking the main man who is responsible for demo to court .

I always wondered why people couldn't circumvent Demonetization by using banks accounts and digital transactions.

GST was really badly implemented and it still continues to be problem with the way the rules are even to-date

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock