Discussion Cricket Broadcast Rights

Some live cricket broadcast after such along gap...

Live from Vanuvatu

Last edited by a moderator:
SA rights depend upon India t20i series...SL rights also the same.. both series uncertain as of now... The reality is that only india centric matches have got monetary values.. Broadcasting cycle of these two boards begins with india series... Therefore there is some chance to bargain...Pakistan, West Indies rights unlikely to be sold in the near future..

SA rights depend upon India t20i series...SL rights also the same.. both series uncertain as of now... The reality is that only india centric matches have got monetary values.. Broadcasting cycle of these two boards begins with india series... Therefore there is some chance to bargain...Pakistan, West Indies rights unlikely to be sold in the near future..
Sri Lanka wants Star Sports to be a broadcaster because if the star becomes a broadcaster, then India may have more matches in Sri Lanka in the future due to a good hold in the BCCI but star not interested in sl tv rights

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock