Breaking Cricket Australia Bans Warner And Smith For 1 Year While Bancroft Handed 9 Months Ban For Ball Tampering Incident...

Is Ban on Smith, Warner & Bancroft?

• Total voters
Cricket Australia have gut to ban two of their best batsmen. If it would have happened with Indian team, I seriously dobut they would have banned for at least one match. I still remember sachin Tendulkar ball tampering case and India's blackmailing to boycott that series. Take s bow CA!

Definitely 1year is too much considering it have happened before without much punishment but it's the time to set example to keep intact the integrity and sprit of cricket.

Cricket Australia have gut to ban two of their best batsmen. If it would have happened with Indian team, I seriously dobut they would have banned for at least one match. I still remember sachin Tendulkar ball tampering case and India's blackmailing to boycott that series. Take s bow CA!

Definitely 1year is too much considering it have happened before without much punishment but it's the time to set example to keep intact the integrity and sprit of cricket.
Your comment on this doesnt sound good to me.
No action for sledging
No action for Dressing room review system
I still doubt if the two main players are being victimised. Not that they didnt do ball tampering, but may be there is more to it. Probably even at the management level.

1yr is not harsh by any means. Its quite less.
They should be better a life ban.
If the spiri is lost in the gentleman's game, we ain't here to support it. Let it be smith or warner or even any Indian team member.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock