Breaking Cricket Australia Bans Warner And Smith For 1 Year While Bancroft Handed 9 Months Ban For Ball Tampering Incident...

Is Ban on Smith, Warner & Bancroft?

• Total voters
Harsh Decision, but Good For Game....

I feel 6 Months Ban from Playing and Not able to Captain Australia would have been right Decision.....

More Importantly, I would have loved to See DL being Sacked as Coach with Immediate effect!!

Harsh Decision, but Good For Game....

I feel 6 Months Ban from Playing and Not able to Captain Australia would have been right Decision.....

More Importantly, I would have loved to See DL being Sacked as Coach with Immediate effect!!
Agree with this. This is bad news for Australians before World Cup.

Major sponsor drops Warner

Vice-captain of the Australian cricket team David Warner has lost the support of major sponsor LG Australia.

"LG’s current sponsorship of David Warner is in the final weeks and in light of recent events, we have decided not to renew our partnership," an LG Australia spokesperson said in a statement to Wide World of Sport.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock