Breaking Cricket Australia Bans Warner And Smith For 1 Year While Bancroft Handed 9 Months Ban For Ball Tampering Incident...

Is Ban on Smith, Warner & Bancroft?

• Total voters
So This year proteas tour will be "significant" to oz :rofl::rofl::lol::hehe::hehe::tup::tup:

Hope hereafter itself they will change atleast 10% but I know it wont happen #welldeserved :eek:k::eek:k::tup::tup::nj::nj:

So 3 batsmen planned to alter the condition of the ball, to benefit bowlers without any knowledge to bowlers :unsure:

Also when Smith spoke about leadership group how it can only involve Captain and Vice Captain alone:no::no:

This is just damage control mode and Cover up by Cricket Australia, and probably the reason why David Warner is irked as now they are being isolated:shutup:

Yes I think IPL is over for Warner and Smith. Hyderabad team balance goes for the toss:damn:

So 3 batsmen planned to alter the condition of the ball, to benefit bowlers without any knowledge to bowlers :unsure:

Also when Smith spoke about leadership group how it can only involve Captain and Vice Captain alone:no::no:

This is just damage control mode and Cover up by Cricket Australia, and probably the reason why David Warner is irked as now they are being isolated:shutup:

Yes I think IPL is over for Warner and Smith. Hyderabad team balance goes for the toss:damn:
Actually Reports Evolves That Hazelwood And Starc Knew It Already Making A Group Of Five..But World Cup Is On Cards Next Year...If These 5 Are Out...Afghanistan Would Beat Them..

I believe the sanctions referred by JS in press conference are already decided but legal opinion is being sought by Cricket Australia in case any player involved decides to challenge in court of law.....

According to head of integrity Iain Roy - Warner had hatched the idea and delegated it to his opening partner Cameron Bancroft with the captain Steven Smith's approval.
But, counter reports emerged that "everyone knew" about the attempt to alter the ball's condition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock