Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

And yet people were demanding vaccination for every age group.Moreover,there is problem with last mile redistribution of vaccine.Govt. needs to involve experts to solve this.
But it is not the case. The Govt can not supply vaccine to vaccinate above 45. No one demanded for every group.Let's the state directly contact with the manufacturer.
Just to hide their inefficiency, they are bringing this topic.

Okay so before anyone else suggest that RaGa was saying it and Ravishankar Prasad and Prakash Javadekar slams him on it.
Here is the piece of information.
xLFmVF0.jpg

Last edited:
How were vaccines wasted?

Maharashtra Govt.
Where Maharastra Govt declined it.

India

I guess this age cap should be there otherwise our health workers will get access load. Like they are already dealing with high number of cases daily. And, on same time they need to handle vaccine doses.

I guess this age cap should be there otherwise our health workers will get access load. Like they are already dealing with high number of cases daily. And, on same time they need to handle vaccine doses.
Vaccine is need of hour for all age groups specially now it's affecting kids, govt should include more Pvt hospital for vaccination.

Vaccine is need of hour for all age groups specially now it's affecting kids, govt should include more Pvt hospital for vaccination.
There is no point in including more when vaccine isn't available. In my state, we used to vaccinated above 2.5. Lakh people a day. Now day befor yesterday we did it to less than 1 lakh. It's all fault of GOI. They should have invested more to create more supply chain before vaccine was approved. Like Serum Institute said. When Countries like US, UK, EU were investing in Supply chain, we did nothing. Now we are suffering for it!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock