Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Is there something fishy about Sonu Sood's help claims?1st he claimed to have helped someone to reach some hospital in Bangalore which doesn't exists.Yesterday he claimed to have helped someone in UP to find a hospital when in reality the patient was in Home Isolation.So many twitter accounts it appears have been created just for taking help from him and were immediately deactivated.I hope these allegations are not true as he helped a lot of people in 1st lockdown to go home.

Is there something fishy about Sonu Sood's help claims?1st he claimed to have helped someone to reach some hospital in Bangalore which doesn't exists.Yesterday he claimed to have helped someone in UP to find a hospital when in reality the patient was in Home Isolation.So many twitter accounts it appears have been created just for taking help from him and were immediately deactivated.I hope these allegations are not true as he helped a lot of people in 1st lockdown to go home.
Same kind of fake claims were there last time also. But I still feel that he tried his best to help migrant workers however later his efforts were more of publicity stunts.

But even what he did requires money and efforts like arranging 100 buses or airplane for workers.

My 9yrs child had dry cough for about 20 days finally got tested positive
But she is absolutely healthy no fever nor bodyache but sometimes soar throat cough
Guys suggest what should I do
According to experts children r asymptomatic and they recover in home
No need to go hospital until oxygen dips below 94

But she is absolutely healthy no fever nor bodyache but sometimes soar throat cough
Personally i would suggest you to consult some doctor rather than going by hearsay.

Please consult the pediatrician if possible, many times kids are not able to tell what other symptoms they may face.

It better to consult doctor bro. Covid gets worser by the day which is a good thing. It's signs of patient getting better. Until 2 weeks many symptoms like rigors, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of smell and taste might occur. So consulting doctor is the best since she is just a small kid. Also start feeding her some good dry cough syrup meant for kids.

There are some people on twitter who have taken effort to figure out whom he will help and whom he will ignore among all the calls for his help on twitter.
Wouldn't it be great if these figures utilizes their time to help someone. Rather than waste time maligning others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock