• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
qgQO060.jpg
It's not media's job in India to highlight incompetence. Indian media's job is to sheild and hide incompetence. If it was media's job to highlight incompetence. They would have questioned Prime Minister and Health Minister. They would have asked for their resignation by now.

Last edited:

rohitvatsa

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not media's job in India to highlight incompetence. Indian media's job is to sheild and hide incompetence. If it was media's job to highlight incompetence. They would have questioned Prime Minister and Health Minister. They would have asked for their resignation by now.
I think you haven't seen the latest issues of Outlook and India Today.Every Journalist i follow on Twitter including the usual suspects are questioning the govt. for mishandling of Covid.May be that's not enough for you :D

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you haven't seen the latest issues of Outlook and India Today.Every Journalist i follow on Twitter including the usual suspects are questioning the govt. for mishandling of Covid.May be that's not enough for you :D
I don't consider them media. I prefer real unbiased media like OpIndia, Swarajya and Times Now (not Mirror Now). Want them to criticize health minister and prime minister.

rohitvatsa

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't consider them media. I prefer real unbiased media like OpIndia, Swarajya and Times Now (not Mirror Now). Want them to criticize health minister and prime minister.
I think you should read National Herald more for that

Last edited:

rohitvatsa

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there something fishy about Sonu Sood's help claims?1st he claimed to have helped someone to reach some hospital in Bangalore which doesn't exists.Yesterday he claimed to have helped someone in UP to find a hospital when in reality the patient was in Home Isolation.So many twitter accounts it appears have been created just for taking help from him and were immediately deactivated.I hope these allegations are not true as he helped a lot of people in 1st lockdown to go home.

Msingh

Elite
Reaction score
Is there something fishy about Sonu Sood's help claims?1st he claimed to have helped someone to reach some hospital in Bangalore which doesn't exists.Yesterday he claimed to have helped someone in UP to find a hospital when in reality the patient was in Home Isolation.So many twitter accounts it appears have been created just for taking help from him and were immediately deactivated.I hope these allegations are not true as he helped a lot of people in 1st lockdown to go home.
Same kind of fake claims were there last time also. But I still feel that he tried his best to help migrant workers however later his efforts were more of publicity stunts.

But even what he did requires money and efforts like arranging 100 buses or airplane for workers.

Top Bottom