Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Olympic shouldn't happen. It's plain stupid to gather thousands of people together for an event. This is a World War like situation. Until entire world is vaccinated. Gathering so many humans are plain stupid. Can't beleive North Korea of all countries pulled out. Yet, we are still taking part in it.

Olympic shouldn't happen. It's plain stupid to gather thousands of people together for an event. This is a World War like situation. Until entire world is vaccinated. Gathering so many humans are plain stupid. Can't beleive North Korea of all countries pulled out. Yet, we are still taking part in it.
Japan has vaccinated just 2.8% of its population and moreover Japanese have traditional skeptism towards the vaccines.Don't think the Olympics should go ahead.May be in a good time they can do it.

Oh My God! It's heartbreaking. This feels like medieval times.

Last edited:
How is house-to-house testing safe?
Much Much safer than someone not infected going in middle of 500 people who may be affected.I went to Manipal hospital in Bangalore 3 weeks back for Covid testing and believe me after going there i thought that i had done the biggest mistake of my life since everyone around me was coughing and had fever.How safe it is you can have a wise guess.

Much Much safer than someone not infected going in middle of 500 people who may be affected.I went to Manipal hospital in Bangalore 3 weeks back for Covid testing and believe me after going there i thought that i had done the biggest mistake of my life since everyone around me was coughing and had fever.How safe it is you can have a wise guess.
But your whole family will have less chances of getting infected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock