• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Msingh

Elite
Reaction score
Lol, the govt didn't stop kumbh (which was at a much larger scale) they couldn't have stopped this.
Kumbh happened at one place and permission was given when covid was almost in control and it was suspended the moment second wave became stronger.

However, this is happening in every village, mohalla and cities of India which should have been controlled.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
Kumbh happened at one place and permission was given when covid was almost in control and it was suspended the moment second wave became stronger.

However, this is happening in every village, mohalla and cities of India which should have been controlled.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
I love it. How things are so dynamic here. Remember yesterday common people were blamed for not wearing masked and following protocol. COVID wasn't contained back than. But all of a sudden it was contained when debate starts about Kumbh Mela. Keeping all these aside. Selective outrage and whataboutery after over religious activity needs to stop. All religious activists is wrong. Let priest do their work at religious places. And practice one's own religion at home. No God will hate you. Instead love you more for trying to save humanity.

Msingh

Elite
Reaction score
I love it. How things are so dynamic here. Remember yesterday common people were blamed for not wearing masked and following protocol. COVID wasn't contained back than. But all of a sudden it was contained when debate starts about Kumbh Mela. Keeping all these aside. Selective outrage and whataboutery after over religious activity needs to stop. All religious activists is wrong. Let priest do their work at religious places. And practice one's own religion at home. No God will hate you. Instead love you more for trying to save humanity.
No dear, I didnt defend Kumbh. Also, Kumbh is history now but this is happening every Friday.

Problem with you is that you don't read properly and jump to conclusions.

I never blamed public entirely, however said equally responsible. No govt can controll such kind of pandemic without responsible support of public.

Raksh

Amateur
Reaction score
Religion and culture are not exclusive of each other. But yes, during covid times, we need to practise maximum caution which does include avoiding public crowded places.

Raksh

Amateur
Reaction score
And kumbh festival is not the only public event to take place. More than anything, we have had 2 major 'events' - anti-CAA and farmer gatherings. Protestors have been 'bought' in from multiple places for months now. I don't see the usual quarters raising any objections or even highlighting the issue. This is called selective outrage.

dud3rulz

Veteran
Reaction score
This country has been too religious for too long, hindu or muslim or whatever. So many silly superstitions and rituals. There is no scientific temper among even well educated people. And now religion is at the centre of even politics...which is never a good idea. Hope people realise by this pandemic that only people help people...Gods don't interfere in anything. Hospitals, education, health, infrastructure, development must be at centre of prime time discussions.

Top Bottom