Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

the only way u can save yourself and family by boosting your immunity
for that eat fresh vegies and fruits, don't drink or eat anything cold, always try to consume fresh, always take vapor 2-3 times in a day, drink ayurvedic soup( by adding elaichi, cardamom, black pepper, turmeric , tulsi and cinnamon stick in boiling water), use vit c rich fruit like guava, lemon, banana, avocado, Vit C and Multivitamin tablets.

the only way u can save yourself and family by boosting your immunity
for that eat fresh vegies and fruits, don't drink or eat anything cold, always try to consume fresh, always take vapor 2-3 times in a day, drink ayurvedic soup( by adding elaichi, cardamom, black pepper, turmeric , tulsi and cinnamon stick in boiling water), use vit c rich fruit like guava, lemon, banana, avocado, Vit C and Multivitamin tablets.
Add almonds to that list. I had completely lost my sense of taste and smell. Doctor recommended to have Almonds. My 75% of smell and 40% of taste is back. Vitamin E is equally important. I would also recommend to rely on natural products over medicines to get Vitamins. Get those medicines only if necessary as there is already scarcity of medicines. I recall my family members having difficulty finding Limcee Vitamin C Tablets.

Please read and also share this to others. This is important.

There is a sharp rise in incidences of heart-related issues in recovered Covid patients aged 30-50 years, owing to long-term cardiac problems including breathing difficulty, chest pain, sudden onset palpitation,(arrhythmias, abnormalities of heartbeat), heart attacks, heart failure (low pumping capacity), indicated experts.

Due to the increase in inflammation and blood clotting tendencies post-Covid, heart patients faced problems after Covid infection, their cardiac status worsening due to irregular follow up and neglect toward cardiac issues, mentioned Dr Pramod Narkhede, Cardiologist, Apollo Clinic, Pune.

X1yjvIh.jpg

That guy is an id*ot...but atleast he is doing something good. No wonder they retained Assam.
Nope, not an id*ot. Whole Assam's victory goes to him. Government health facilities is top of the class here. Despite having heavy anti CAA sentiments. They retained because of proper COVID management. Also Central Government has invested heavily on infrastructure projects. Retaining Assam assures rest of the states as Assam plays the main role of NEDA (regional arm of NDA in Northeast).

What has been feared is happening...even in rural UP cases r increasing because of the returnees.
6u23LNw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock