Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Eight Asiatic lions at Hyderabad’s Nehru Zoological Park have tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus, perhaps the first known case of the human infecting the feline and making them sick in India

Last year tigers and lions in New York also tested positive. But I don't think it affects them. But the scary part it can mutate into a new variant and spread to human as we've found that virus being airborne.

Last year tigers and lions in New York also tested positive. But I don't think it affects them. But the scary part it can mutate into a new variant and spread to human as we've found that virus being airborne.
Just imagine if any human got infected from those lions?
Even after 20-25 days of vaccination few people got tested positive in my location.. I prey that those virus doesn't get resistance to vaccine..

Just imagine if any human got infected from those lions?
Even after 20-25 days of vaccination few people got tested positive in my location.. I prey that those virus doesn't get resistance to vaccine..
It's kind of normal to test positive after the first shot. But worrying if someone test positive after the second shot. Than also even the best vaccines in the world is even only 95% effective.

Global pharma major Pfizer is sending its medicines worth $70 million (over ₹510 crore), from its distribution centres in the U.S., Europe and Asia, that have been identified as part of India’s COVID-19 treatment protocol, the company’s Chairman and CEO Albert Bourla said on May 3.

“We are deeply concerned by the critical COVID-19 situation in India, and our hearts go out to you, your loved ones and all the people of India,” he said in a mail sent to Pfizer India employees that he has shared on his linked.in post.

when picture speaks
massege from rajasthan royals from save from pendemic mask is one and only essential thing
LHxbmm1.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock