Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

True they are making these Vaccine and medicine to make poor countries their slave.
No, one's forcing any poor countries to buy medicines and vaccines from Pfzier. And the medicine you currently buy were researched in one of these Pfzier like companies of rich countries as they spend their R&D on medical research.

No, one's forcing any poor countries to buy medicines and vaccines from Pfzier. And the medicine you currently buy were researched in one of these Pfzier like companies of rich countries as they spend their R&D on medical research.
You are taking side of wrong and it's very wrong.

Something positive to post. Technically a negative post. 😉

I've beaten COVID. I was COVID positive couple of days back. It was really a painful experience for me as I didn't had any symptoms. I got tested because I came across someone with symptoms. After testing I found that I was positive. I decided to quarantine myself at home as I didn't had any symptoms. Overnight I started developing symptoms. I suffered through Rigors on the night I got tested. Than started developing bad cough in 3 days. By 4th day I had lost my sense of taste and smell which is still not back. I only have 1% of my taste and smell back which according doctor should be back in couple of weeks. I am finally off my quarantine. But I have still decided to isolate myself from most people as an extra precautionary step. Today I went out and got my head and face shaven.

Can anyone recommend a veg based diet with good protien and all vitamins? I am a pure vegetarian. Also does anyone when can I get vaccinated?

You are taking side of wrong and it's very wrong.
I have temporarily lost my taste of smell and taste. If there was a medical drug to stop affects of Coronavirus. That wouldn't have happened. I am pretty sure there are many who are suffering from serious respiratory problems who could benefit from it. We will have programs for poor countries to make drugs accessible using organization like World Health Organization.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock