Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,412
Source

Can anyone from Bengal tell me what actually is going on there? Half my family is TMC and half are BJP. Both side seem to bullshitting favouring their political bias.
i suggest don't take lockdown too easily. i say this because bengali news channels are biased to rulling party only exeption news time and cn news you will know this by seeing this channels news presentation pattern.

i found fishy last press conference of our cm that she say she had no clue when a press reporter ask him about audit committee which survey covid patients and after that press conference suddenly everydy medical bulletin go off air.
and after central team came to visit no of tast icreases and death also increase but i still don't know why covid patient death written in death certificate as due to comorbidity death.
in other countries also when a covid patient died whether he died directly due to covid or other cause but if that patient found positive of covid they also declare patient as covid died patient but not in bengal

Last edited:
Telangana

New cases - 3
Active cases - 471
Total cases - 1085
Uf6jzep.jpg

Dark side of COVID-19 lockdown for nature. Many wild animals are also suffering in the wild because of lockdown of humans.

Source

Not fair.

The global pandemic has led every sector to reinvent their business model and the hospitality industry is no different. Hotels are now exploring newer avenues for business continuity in home delivery and takeaway.

Hilton has partnered with food aggregators Zomato and Swiggy for home delivery of its dishes to customers, via contactless delivery. Hilton has curated a delivery-focussed menu across cities with its popular signature dishes from its restaurants. The prices are also different for the online delivery model.

5-star hotels go the Zomato-Swiggy way! Launch home delivery, takeaway services

Back
Top Bottom