Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,412
Why should boys have all the fun? Just kidding!

I have never watched any drunk girl get abusive. They get annoying but not abusive. I don't have to start about boys. I discourage drinking. But let's be fair here. If men has rights to drink. Women does too.

Meanwhile when did RGV started protecting women? He should be concerned more about his upcoming movie/series Guns and Thighs. See what I did there. If he wanted to protected anyone. He wouldn't have made Aag.

Why should boys have all the fun? Just kidding!

I have never watched any drunk girl get abusive. They get annoying but not abusive. I don't have to start about boys. I discourage drinking. But let's be fair here. If men has rights to drink. Women does too.

Meanwhile when did RGV started protecting women? He should be concerned more about his upcoming movie/series Guns and Thighs. See what I did there. If he wanted to protected anyone. He wouldn't have made Aag.
How nice of him to worry about rights of drunk men. :clap2:
Source

Meanwhile he tweets about every little thing. Hence, he tweeted nothing about those insane boys of Instagram's locker room. Showing his true mentality. Wannabe saviour of women.

Health Dept , GOI now giving death Number according to co Morbidity theory.
This co morbidity first used by WB state Govt.
1st BJP opposed that now central govt also using the theory.

Back
Top Bottom