Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,412
Mamata Banerjee Said today in PC
1. IF any positive patient don't want to admit in Hospital ,he/she can stay in home isolation. He /she will be monitored through Telephone and Video call. If Heath detorate further then he/dhe can go to hospital for further treatment .

2. And other family members of a positive patient don't need to go quarantine centre .Instead they can stay in home quarantine for 14-28days .

This two point will be applicable to those who have facility to stay at home in quarantine without affecting others. Say I have large house and different room for my quarantine then I can stay at home for treatment .

In this way we can save our necessary health resource as govt has its own limitation , govt can't keep everyone in quarantine.

The gist is that life of every people of this "great" state is totally doomed!

Just hope that testings have been increased in in last 4/5 days.. And so increase in cases.. Only in Chennai and surrounding districts .. Rather than Whole of TN.
Yes 7000 samples were tested y'day ..i think its highest single day testing in TN

New Delhi: Two Indian states – Tamil Nadu and Odisha – have built walls or dug up trenches in an effort to seal their borders. The state governments’ move to prevent people in neighbouring states from entering their administrative territories has been viewed with some disdain from civil society, especially at a time when more cooperation amongst states is needed to contain the COVID-19 pandemic.

This may not only affect communities residing on the state borders but also impact the flow of essential commodities.

COVID-19 Lockdown: Tamil Nadu, Odisha Erect Walls to Seal Borders With Andhra Pradesh
fake news.
Odisha have neither built walls nor dug up trenches.

Back
Top Bottom