Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,412
I ain't no economy experts. But I can assure you that central government desperately needs to open the economy. How are they supposed to pay the central government employees and give relief packages to states when our economy is shut?
Yes. We're getting to a point were further damage to economy might be worse than damage by corona. Ofcourse lives are more important but we should not leave economic activity altogether.

We do need working economy to beat virus impact , therefore I also support partial lockdown extension in hotspotareas & some relaxation with restriction on less affected areas. they should also keep vigilant observation in areas where there is less cases to not led it turn into hotspot.

121 new cases have been reported from Tamil nadu today. In that 103 cases reported in Chennai alone

New Delhi: Two Indian states – Tamil Nadu and Odisha – have built walls or dug up trenches in an effort to seal their borders. The state governments’ move to prevent people in neighbouring states from entering their administrative territories has been viewed with some disdain from civil society, especially at a time when more cooperation amongst states is needed to contain the COVID-19 pandemic.

This may not only affect communities residing on the state borders but also impact the flow of essential commodities.

COVID-19 Lockdown: Tamil Nadu, Odisha Erect Walls to Seal Borders With Andhra Pradesh

Back
Top Bottom