Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,412
Today confirmed cases Close to 1900.. Numbers going higher day by day
N our govt want All the shops to open from tomorrow

If u were the head of the Govt what would u do ??? During the first phase of lockdown, every one was worried about businesses and economy.

Now during phase 2 of lockdown it's the opposite.

What's wrong if shops are opened in green zones ???

If u were the head of the Govt what would u do ??? During the first phase of lockdown, every one was worried about businesses and economy.

Whats wrong ..kindly read this news below

With 21 cases, Kerala green zones back in coronavirus shadow

Kerala’s Idukki and Kottayam districts, which had been categorized as green zones with relaxed curbs, have suddenly seen a spurt of 21
Coronavirus cases in the last four days

On Sunday, 11 people from these two districts tested positive, and seven of them got the disease through contact. They include a doctor at a primary health centre in Idukki and two nurses in Kottayam

Ppl in india dont believe in discipline ..

you are
definitely not much aware abt seriousness of this corona emergency

Pls explain that to all the economic experts. I am also for lockdown.
I ain't no economy experts. But I can assure you that central government desperately needs to open the economy. How are they supposed to pay the central government employees and give relief packages to states when our economy is shut?

Back
Top Bottom