Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,409
Packed goods have MRP. It's illegal to sell beyond that price. If vegetable sellers are doing it, then they are doing crime.
Use didi ke bolo. But it seems you hate didi. Anyway plz Don't blame CM rather stand united

Use didi ke bolo. But it seems you hate didi. Anyway plz Don't blame CM rather stand united

That was for the guy from Assam.

I don't hate C.M, but seriously dislike her. Call me pro-Bjp or Leftist, but certain facts and incidents will always be etched in my memory which goes against her.

I hate the typical Bengali mentality since ages.

I am cutting the topic here.

I did have and will have serious question which will linger till the whole situation subsides...where are the attendees of the Tablighi Markaz from Bengal.

Btw, the attendees have been responsible for around 35% new cases in all India figures.

Hopefully, the state machinery gets hold of them before the whole situation goes kaboom in our state.

NSA should be imposed on any person who wilfully hides his visit to that event in Delhi.

Another thing there's no communal in asking about their whereabouts and state's actions.

It's for the safety of the entire society, without any discrimination.

Kid glove treatment has to end now!

Another thing, Mr, Bishnu, you should read the annual performance report that major magazines like India Today and other elite news houses publish every year about every state's performance on many important criterias and performance indicators.

Then judge other chief ministers and compare with ours.

Middle class can definitely afford. Where's the surge in essential supplies / vegetables? I have been buying all the stuff at normal rates.

Our / Your "Greatest CM of West Bengal" has mandated no surge to be tolerated / artificial shortages of any essential commodities.
In Odisha, testing and treatment is free for all irrespective of their economy condition.
The people coming from aboard if register themselves in govt. Portal & stay in self quarantine for 14 day, they will get a sum of 15000.

Back
Top Bottom