Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,409
Middle class can definitely afford. Where's the surge in essential supplies / vegetables? I have been buying all the stuff at normal rates.
Here being forced to pay on top of MRP. It's take it or leave it. Meanwhile stocks of many items are missing.

Each Mylab kit can test 100 samples and costs Rs 1,200, about a quarter of the Rs 4,500 that India pays to import testing kits from abroad.

Middle class can definitely afford. Where's the surge in essential supplies / vegetables? I have been buying all the stuff at normal rates.

Our / Your "Greatest CM of West Bengal" has mandated no surge to be tolerated / artificial shortages of any essential commodities.
If your only agenda is to defame our C.M. even in this tough situation then God save us. I understand you either support BJP or Left. But please stop now. I can bet no other CM is doing such a good job. Ok? Please stick to corona and not defaming Mamata.

Let's be back to topic. I want that partial lockdown lifting.

Don't think it will be coming soon.

It all depends on the data in the upcoming days till 14th. Hotspot districts will be locked down. Containment is the goal now.

Our / Your "Greatest CM of West Bengal" has mandated no surge to be tolerated / artificial shortages of any essential commodities.
That's Good to know. But I am paying 20-30% Increased Rate in Every veg.

Complain to to the consumer forum / local authorities?

Use didi ke bolo
I am from Assam. Cops are aware of it. They discipline registered shops. But can't do anything about nearby shops.

I am sure that our CM will take a tough decision. PM Modi too may be a bit more tough.

Back
Top Bottom