Good News Copa America 2021 | News and Updates

As expected. CONMEBOL thought Brazil was safer than Argentina, lol. Should've taken place in United States. They are waiting for someone to die.

As expected. CONMEBOL thought Brazil was safer than Argentina, lol. Should've taken place in United States. They are waiting for someone to die.
Should postpone it for now IMO. Players have already played a lot of matches this year. Let them have some rest.

Should postpone it for now IMO. Players have already played a lot of matches this year. Let them have some rest.
Don't expect anything from CONMEBOL until sponsors pulls out. They are greedy as hell.

True.4 copa in 6 years.they are only destroying nd downgrading its value.they cant even hire gud english commentator.no energy at all
2016 one made sense as it was celebrating 100 year anniversary. It would have been better if they hosted it across South America instead of US that year.

with this magical goal neymar jr moves his international goals tally to 68

now neymar jr just 9 goals shy to became highest goals scorer of brasil by break pele's 77 goals record

brazil beat peru by 4 goals goal scorer neymar jr , alex sandro, richalison , everton.

goal highlights 👇👇
Source

Last edited:
I know it's kind of late. But Star should've gotten the rights. I was watching highlights posted by someone. FS1 in America has amazing commentary and graphics. Normally, I am not a big fan of studio commentaries of channels. Here, it would be appreciated. The regular commentary is awful.

Why did they mute crowd noise? How does anyone not fall asleep to terrible sleepy commentary? It's like there is no energy to the games. I was watching highlights. It's just bad.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock