Coolie No. 1 | Amazon Prime Video

Coolie No. 1 scores only marginally better than Sadak 2, that has an abysmal 1.1/10 rating on IMDB.

wt3ncaJ.png

Wl4cc0L.png

Lol, the bots are out again. Does this have the Hinduphobia as well or just SSR bots giving it a 1?

High-Level Enquiry At Amazon On Varun Dhawan-Sara Ali Khan's Coolie No 1

Coolie No 1's dismal performance has left Amazon Prime Video high and dry. We hear that the digital platform is being questioned about its decision of buying the film

The abysmal reviews and ratings of 2020’s most expensive film has sent shock waves at Amazon where apparently a high-level inquiry is being conducted to figure out just how Coolie No 1 could have been bought off the shelf by Amazon for such a whooping price (reportedly close to 180 crores).

it was not that bad as ratings are showing... have seen worst movies than this in recent times...its just that both male and female lead have filmy background they are being targeted by indian audience (Nepotism) case....i feel in future even OTTs will not buy big budget movie rights and Hindi movie business majorly shutting or releasing movies only in international market

it was not that bad as ratings are showing... have seen worst movies than this in recent times...its just that both male and female lead have filmy background they are being targeted by indian audience (Nepotism) case....i feel in future even OTTs will not buy big budget movie rights and Hindi movie business majorly shutting or releasing movies only in international market
I know they are being targeted for nepotism. This is the nature of our country. Politics, sports and business. Everything is runned on nepotism. Even those nitpicking bollywood kids usually runs their parents or grandparents businesses. When they do it. It's job when bollywood kids does it's nepotism. But I must say the movie was bad. The overacting was too much to bear.

IMO, the actors have done well for the roles that were given except below average performance from Sara. Zero dialogue delivery and no proper expressions. Proves that being a star kid doesnt translate to acting skills or acceptance by audience.

Varun on the other hand did very good for what was asked of him. Other actors did a good job too. Its just that the vision of director and screenplay is still stuck in the 1990s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock