Seeking Help Confused between Samsung Galaxy A53 or A52s

Vishnu777

Reaction score
Guys, Is Samsung A52s still good to buy or is it outdated as it was launched last year?
Is there any network issues for A52s or all works well? I was also planning to buy a new one as my Galaxy A50 is becoming slow and hanging. It would be nice if you all can recommend me a smartphone of max 30K with 5G bands, good processor.

At first I was confused whether to take A53 or A52s. Whether to give preference to 4 OS updates or snapdragon 778..

Guys, Is Samsung A52s still good to buy or is it outdated as it was launched last year?
Is there any network issues for A52s or all works well? I was also planning to buy a new one as my Galaxy A50 is becoming slow and hanging. It would be nice if you all can recommend me a smartphone of max 30K with 5G bands, good processor.

At first I was confused whether to take A53 or A52s. Whether to give preference to 4 OS updates or snapdragon 778..
Avoid both the phones. Wait for next yera launches in A5* series with new processor from Qualcomm. You cannot use phone for 4 years with Exynos chipsets. It will struggle after two years.

Avoid both the phones. Wait for next yera launches in A5* series with new processor from Qualcomm. You cannot use phone for 4 years with Exynos chipsets. It will struggle after two years.
:D
Currently using Samsung A50 bought in 2019 and still working like a charm. Can easily last 3 more months to make it to 4th year.
I am not into gaming but for everyday tasks exynos is more than enough.

:D
Currently using Samsung A50 bought in 2019 and still working like a charm. Can easily last 3 more months to make it to 4th year.
I am not into gaming but for everyday tasks exynos is more than enough.
You might be lucky. My friend once threw away his A51, due to anger, because of how much it was lagging on simple tasks. Now he is using it with a broken display. He uses his phone mostly for calling and checks WhatsApp only ones or twice a day.
Three more friends of mine bought Samsung phones at the same time as me. Their ones has Exynos and mine has Snapdragon. After almost two years, their phone's situation is very bad (barely usable). Whereas mine is as good as new.

Last edited:
You might be lucky. My friend once threw away his A51, due to anger, because of how much it was lagging on simple tasks. Now he is using it with a broken display. He uses his phone mostly for calling and checks WhatsApp only ones or twice a day.
Three more friends of mine bought Samsung phones at the same time as me. Their ones has Exynos and mine has Snapdragon. After almost two years, their phone's situation is very bad (barely usable). Whereas mine is as good as new.
That's what I was trying to stay.

Go for S21 FE (Metal frame & great cameras) or else go for A52s. Avoid A53 like a plague - No 3.5mm jack & Bad Exynos processor for the price.

Guys, due to exynos issue, I did order Samsung A52s 8GB variant from amazon and received it today. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

At first, there was two seals and one was slightly broken and I didn't mind that much. Inside the box, there was no plastic covering on phone and even that small white sticker behind the phone was missing. Sim ejector was kept sticked with tape as paper was torn. After all, phone isn't getting started even while on charging. Backside was full of dust and I did notice 1 small scratch also.

Complained about it with Amazon technical team and they are with full of apologies and scheduled a technician visit for tomorrow. I'm experiencing this kind of horrible service for the first time from Amazon.

What do you all think? Will technician visit help?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock