Seeking Help Confused between Samsung Galaxy A53 or A52s

Vishnu777

Reaction score
Guys, Is Samsung A52s still good to buy or is it outdated as it was launched last year?
Is there any network issues for A52s or all works well? I was also planning to buy a new one as my Galaxy A50 is becoming slow and hanging. It would be nice if you all can recommend me a smartphone of max 30K with 5G bands, good processor.

At first I was confused whether to take A53 or A52s. Whether to give preference to 4 OS updates or snapdragon 778..

Guys, due to exynos issue, I did order Samsung A52s 8GB variant from amazon and received it today. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

At first, there was two seals and one was slightly broken and I didn't mind that much. Inside the box, there was no plastic covering on phone and even that small white sticker behind the phone was missing. Sim ejector was kept sticked with tape as paper was torn. After all, phone isn't getting started even while on charging. Backside was full of dust and I did notice 1 small scratch also.

Complained about it with Amazon technical team and they are with full of apologies and scheduled a technician visit for tomorrow. I'm experiencing this kind of horrible service for the first time from Amazon.

What do you all think? Will technician visit help?
After February Update, A52s/A52/A72 all are full of bugs.

It was sold by 'DEALS OFFER' bro.
That surely looks like an unofficial seller bro and hence the bad experience. I hope the order was Amazon covered/Prime assured one so they can take prompt action.

This is also a learning experience to anyone to not fall for low pricing set by such unofficial and unverified sellers because you have to go through a lot hassle after the purchase.

After February Update, A52s/A52/A72 all are full of bugs.
The bug isn't affecting his device. He got a bad/faulty/tampered device delivered it seems.

That surely looks like an unofficial seller bro and hence the bad experience. I hope the order was Amazon covered/Prime assured one so they can take prompt action.

This is also a learning experience to anyone to not fall for low pricing set by such unofficial and unverified sellers because you have to go through a lot hassle after the purchase.

The bug isn't affecting his device. He got a bad/faulty/tampered device delivered it seems.
Yes. I am saying because most of the A52s are having this problems. He should return the product altogether.

It was under prime and amazon fulfilled bro. I was also planning to purchase A53 from offline stores here and then got to know about its issues. A52s isn't available in any shop here as they are not taking stocks now.
Yes. I am saying because most of the A52s are having this problems. He should return the product altogether.
I wasn't aware of that. I did check many reviews and didn't notice many problems. If so, does amazon give return or only replacement available?

Guys, due to exynos issue, I did order Samsung A52s 8GB variant from amazon and received it today. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

At first, there was two seals and one was slightly broken and I didn't mind that much. Inside the box, there was no plastic covering on phone and even that small white sticker behind the phone was missing. Sim ejector was kept sticked with tape as paper was torn. After all, phone isn't getting started even while on charging. Backside was full of dust and I did notice 1 small scratch also.

Complained about it with Amazon technical team and they are with full of apologies and scheduled a technician visit for tomorrow. I'm experiencing this kind of horrible service for the first time from Amazon.

What do you all think? Will technician visit help?
Have u recorded unboxing video of the mobile?

It was under prime and amazon fulfilled bro. I was also planning to purchase A53 from offline stores here and then got to know about its issues. A52s isn't available in any shop here as they are not taking stocks now.

I wasn't aware of that. I did check many reviews and didn't notice many problems. If so, does amazon give return or only replacement available?
No idea

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock