Complaint lodged against Umpire Vineet Kulkarni ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 2,286
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
No, it shouldn't be.
Then players will bully the umpire to force to use DRS....

Filthy words would be thrown at him & players might be confronting the umpire like in football :no

Match referee is there to take action ;)

ABCDEFGH said:
Then why only 2 reviews? What if the reviews are over but the batsman wrongly is given out by umpire ? Post #10
At least we are getting a chance. The world cup semi final match in 2011 where Sachin was given out lbw and he went for a review in which it was over turned. What if there was no drs? India would have found it difficult.

BTW, I'm not against increasing the number of reviews. Review system causes significant delay in the match proceedings, but at least some decisions can be made right. As Rahulan said, fines should be imposed if time is wasted unnecessarily if there are more number of reviews. But I strongly believe it's high time India/BCCI start using the drs.

ilikered said:
At least we are getting a chance. The world cup semi final match in 2011 where Sachin was given out lbw and he went for a review in which it was over turned. What if there was no drs? India would have found it difficult.

BTW, I'm not against increasing the number of reviews. Review system causes significant delay in the match proceedings, but at least some decisions can be made right. As Rahulan said, fines should be imposed if time is wasted unnecessarily if there are more number of reviews. But I strongly believe it's high time India/BCCI start using the drs.

Bro need your view on other points also
Sarkar said:
I fully agree with you bro :tup

Can you plz ans these

why to limit number of review? what happen if the one really needs review comes after all review gone for that team?

Why broadcaster control all review software like hawk-eye ? They can easily manipulate to the system and make some team favourable(with whom they have broadcast right)

Cricket board like Caribbean/Zim cannot pay their cricketers. How will they pay so much cost for these new technology ?

If the ball kisses the wicket in Hawk eye then why Out is not given and onfield not out is given priority ?

Sarkar said:
I fully agree with you bro :tup

Can you plz ans these

why to limit number of review? what happen if the one really needs review comes after all review gone for that team?

Why broadcaster control all review software like hawk-eye ? They can easily manipulate to the system and make some team favourable(with whom they have broadcast right)

Cricket board like Caribbean/Zim cannot pay their cricketers. How will they pay so much cost for these new technology ?

If the ball kisses the wicket in Hawk eye then why Out is not given and onfield not out is given priority ?

May be ICC should control it instead of broadcaster.

Again, ICC should help the poor boards in affording these and get quality cricket.

Yes, even if half a ball hits the stumps, it should be given out.

ilikered said:
May be ICC should control it instead of broadcaster.

Again, ICC should help the poor boards in affording these and get quality cricket.

Yes, even if half a ball hits the stumps, it should be given out.

These are the main issues which BCCI has raised in ICC meeting but till now no solution. So till then No DRS :hello

Sarkar said:
These are the main issues which BCCI has raised in ICC meeting but till now no solution. So till then No DRS :hello
I know. Who's the loser? BCCI is hell bent on it's authority with ICC. Ultimately Indian cricket team is losing.

Sarkar said:

First all members should share the revenue equally...
Then all countries can afford any kind of technology :lol

ilikered said:
I know. Who's the loser? BCCI is hell bent on it's authority with ICC. Ultimately Indian cricket team is losing.

yup +1 :s:s:nj ...

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
First all members should share the revenue equally...
Then all countries can afford any kind of technology :lol

Will you give your 20% share holder partner 50% profit from your company ? I don't think so. You have invested 80% in company so you should get more profit than your partner otherwise you will split your business ;)

Same logic applies here, if some Board generate more revenue then he has the right to get more from ICC profit. Now BCCI,ECB and CA generates more revenue so if ICC don't give them profit then they will split from ICC and form their Own ICC rival :k

Back
Top Bottom