• Thread starter diesel
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,003
Good Share :tup its working :k:c

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Any number ??
Where to register :sp

Go to the given link,then select state,then you can get number by selecting from list.

diesel said:
Go to the given link,then select state,then you can get number by selecting from list.

Problem starts after wards as you have to go to their office to submit documents and you will see no body is there :lol

Sarkar said:
Problem starts after wards as you have to go to their office to submit documents and you will see no body is there :lol

I dont think so.You can got to any bsnl office and submit the id.

diesel said:
I dont think so.You can got to any bsnl office and submit the id.

Bro i said my personal experience, Only one person see in my local office is the security guard who refused to open gate by saying that all staff members have gone to some BSNL workers Union Meeting so no one is here, come after 2 days :lol

Sarkar said:
Bro i said my personal experience, Only one person see in my local office is the security guard who refused to open gate by saying that all staff members have gone to some BSNL workers Union Meeting so no one is here, come after 2 days :lol

Its really a bad thing to know.But here in our locality there is no issues.Moreover BSNL is doing a great job here.
BSNL plans like
STV 149 giving 5 hours and 40 minutes talk time
STV 68 giving 1GB data are huge hits among users.
Not much connective issues and troubles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock