Good News CheQ the new alternative to Cred for Credit card bill payment with better cashback rewards

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 15,091

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
I have been using Cred for my Credit card bill payments since the last 2 years, mainly because it gave me the convenience of having all my CCs in one place and keeping track of all the payment due dates and also getting some cashback on the payments which you don't get when paying through the bank app.

But the cashback system of Cred is very ambiguous and it's all dependent on luck, there is no guarantee on how much real cashback you can earn on the payments (you get cred coins equivalent to the value of your payment but those can't be redeemed for cash, only useless discount vouchers)

Now finally there is an alternative to Cred called CheQ and it has the same convenience of keeping track of all credit cards and billing cycles in one place, but has a fully transparent cashback system and gives flat 1% cashback on the CC bill payments which can either be converted to cash or be used to buy gift cards of top brands like Amazon, Flipkart, Ola, Uber, Swiggy and Zomato.

You can download the app from here:

sVgQtba.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I had installed it yesterday and registered too, the reward points were amazing especially for Uber/Big Basket etc with conversion ratio of 1:1 but as soon as it asked me to enter my PAN details and even the CVV for the cards I decided to uninstall it as I wasn't comfortable sharing my CVV, will install it once some verified handles claim it safe for use.

I have been using it since its beta phase when it used to provide Rs.1 = 1 coins for amazon so I got Rs. 500 amazon voucher for 50000 payment on an ICICI bank credit card sadly but now it's devalued.

I had installed it yesterday and registered too, the reward points were amazing especially for Uber/Big Basket etc with conversion ratio of 1:1 but as soon as it asked me to enter my PAN details and even the CVV for the cards I decided to uninstall it as I wasn't comfortable sharing my CVV, will install it once some verified handles claim it safe for use.
I have also decided to uninstall it when it asked for CVV

@Esmail there is any refer and earn program on it?
Yes, every successful referral gives 100 CheQ chips once the referred person pays the first CC bill of Rs 100 or higher. Maximum 10 referrals are possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payments are settled pretty quickly as well. Cheq is a much better alternate to the bloated Cred, with a rather clean rewards system. I have so many coins on cred, with which I don't really know what to do!

Payments are settled pretty quickly as well. Cheq is a much better alternate to the bloated Cred, with a rather clean rewards system. I have so many coins on cred, with which I don't really know what to do!
Earlier they used to have an all coins deal for outings like treks or a coffee at a local cafe and I've used these things. Now there is not a single all coin deal. You can use coins to get a pseudo discount which if you look well enough you will get outside as a direct deal for the same price. The coin based discount is only an eyewash. Cred better up it's game or be prepared to perish.

You can use coins to get a pseudo discount which if you look well enough you will get outside as a direct deal for the same price. The coin based discount is only an eyewash. Cred better up it's game or be prepared to perish.
I did that for a few days and realized that it's just a waste of time. The products are available at the same price on other marketplaces with much faster delivery times. Totally agreed that they better up their game!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock