Good News Chelsea is up for sale

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 5,859
Milov added: "I am sure there is no other motivation. He was always an extremely selfish person, only focused on personal gain."

Milov said as deputy energy minister, he played a role in the 2002 sale of the Russian oil company Slavneft to Abramovich. The BBC reported last month, citing leaked Russian intelligence documents, that the sale may have been rigged.

"I was against selling this major stake to one man without an auction, as there were other bidders who offered a higher price," Milov said.

It didn't. It was in public domain. You failed to find it.
I am aware that these accusations were there from the time Roman purchased Chelsea .One of the perks of following the club for last 20 yrs is that i know a wee bit about the club and owner.But my point is an accusation is accusation,as of now other than the fact that Roman is persecuted for his close ties with Putin there is nothing that sticks to him.May be he is too clever to cover his tracks

I am aware that these accusations were there from the time Roman purchased Chelsea .One of the perks of following the club for last 20 yrs is that i know a wee bit about the club and owner.But my point is an accusation is accusation,as of now other than the fact that Roman is persecuted for his close ties with Putin there is nothing that sticks to him.May be he is too clever to cover his tracks
He has too much influence in both UK parliament and US senate. He is yet to be sanctioned by US. If it wasn't for tue public pressure he was gonna escape sanction this time too.

He has too much influence in both UK parliament and US senate. He is yet to be sanctioned by US. If it wasn't for tue public pressure he was gonna escape sanction this time too.
Well they can't sanction him without proof right?And assuming that he has made his fortune committing fraud in Russia what exactly it has to do with UK or other European countries unless Russian govt. asks them to do so?It's like saying that financial frauds committed by Vijay Mallya in India should have been investigated by UK.For me he is being taken down for his proximity to Putin that's it.

Sir Jim Ratcliffe has bid 5 billion dollars for buying Chelsea.He is also owner of Ligue 1 team Nice.

Of the total investment being made, £2.5bn will be applied to purchase the shares in the Club and such proceeds will be deposited into a frozen UK bank account with the intention to donate 100% to charitable causes as confirmed by Roman Abramovich. UK Government approval will be required for the proceeds to be transferred from the frozen UK bank account.

In addition, the proposed new owners will commit £1.75bn in further investment for the benefit of the Club. This includes investments in Stamford Bridge, the Academy, the Women’s Team and Kingsmeadow and continued funding for the Chelsea Foundation.

The sale is expected to complete in late May subject to all necessary regulatory approvals. More details will be provided at that time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock