Good News Chelsea is up for sale

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 5,886
The whole sanction on Chelsea is meaningless. It's not like putting sanction on Chelsea will solve anything. It's a football club. They have nothing to do with Russia war. Now innocent who have nothing to do with war and Russia like the vendors inside bridge, fans, staff and all people dependent on Chelsea FC will suffer needlessly.
Well the respective European govt's have to prove that they are trying to hurt Putin without getting into an actual war with him.Anyway on level of weirdness this comes below the likes of Netflix,Werner stopping their releases and transmission in Russia.

Looking at the coverage of Roman Abramovich's financial sanctions one would get an impression that he is a war monger/war criminal instead of Putin.It looks like years of frustration of a certain sections of English media and politicians are coming out in open.

Looking at the coverage of Roman Abramovich's financial sanctions one would get an impression that he is a war monger/war criminal instead of Putin.It looks like years of frustration of a certain sections of English media and politicians are coming out in open.
All they took was 18 years for that.

All they took was 18 years for that.
You are saying this probably because you would have heard Abramovich's name just 4 weeks back for 1st time :D
Anyway read about Matthew Syed,Duncan Castles etc to understand what i am saying

You are saying this probably because you would have heard Abramovich's name just 4 weeks back for 1st time :D
Anyway read about Matthew Syed,Duncan Castles etc to understand what i am saying
Nah, you are wrong. I had known the person long back. Didn't knew much about oligarchy. Heard the term. Until I read a column about some book launch about KGB in 2020. I clearly knew about what you are saying about the media being a critic of him.

Source

So, by Friday we shall have a prospected bidder(s). Let's see...

Source

So, by Friday we shall have a prospected bidder(s). Let's see...
I will unashamedly admit that i enjoyed every moment of Roman era at Chelsea which drew envious glances from all other club supporters till Abu Dhabi royal family came rolling in.A large portion of the huge debt that Chelsea have from him is due to the fact that he started of as an owner who was also a fan.So many signings were made at his behest even though the incumbent managers didn't wanted them.Sheva,Torres etc are few of his buys.Not to forget the massive payments Chelsea had to pay for sacking managers.By an estimate Chelsea had spent 216 million Dollars till Conte dismissal just on sacking the managers and their staffs.Add another 10-15 millions for Lampard and his staff and it amounts to almost 230 million dollars.
All i want from next Chelsea owner is to separate the Financial and Sporting side of things.Even though Chelsea are hindered by the absolutely ridiculous restrictions which prevents them to move away from Stamford Bridge which is having merely 42k capacity when all other top clubs in PL have moved to bigger stadiums with greater revenues and more financial muscles,the new owners must have to work around to find a solution to this problem if we are ever able to see financial independence.Lastly,Chelsea are god blessed that they have Thomas Tuchel at helm.The 1st priority of any new owner should be take him on board for all sporting and squad related decisions.

Yes last league title before 2004-05 was in 1954.50 years is such a short span of time :)
Time flies by. I am willing to wait until next 50 years for Canaries to finally win their first league title. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock