Censorship could arrive soon on online streaming services

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 14,094
I think it's needed, as lot of exploitation is happening right now.

Ya but only who like or interested in that type of content are watching it.They are paying for that content and watching it.

I belive some things should stay in their generic form and the community should take care of things. Governments should stay away from the internet. Ban Gutkha, tobacco and cigarettes if they're harmful. Include this in school syllabus. Why spoil the quality of entertainment if someone's paying their hard earned money for it. This intervention is just the beginning of what has become of our News Channels and Papers.

Why some people have to file plea and all ??? once it goes to court then we have to accept the order, Govt has no role also as they also have to obey the court

No no no!!!
They control cinema, tv, that's ok. No need of their interference on digital. Then where we can watch Ragini MMS, Gandi Baat, XXX like bold series!!!

I think it's needed, as lot of exploitation is happening right now.
What the hell, are we kids for government to tell us what to watch and what not to watch. n*d*ty and violence is very important part of shows like Game of Thrones.
If you edit all those things, the story won't make sense. That happens a lot in watching movies on TV, where half the things are edited.

Triple talaq and polygmay stop karne ki aukad nahi government ki, but they want to regulate online content.

What the hell, are we kids for government to tell us what to watch and what not to watch. n*d*ty and violence is very important part of shows like Game of Thrones.
If you edit all those things, the story won't make sense. That happens a lot in watching movies on TV, where half the things are edited.

Triple talaq and polygmay stop karne ki aukad nahi government ki, but they want to regulate online content.
British made s#x taboo for us to stop reproduction. So they could control our population. Meanwhile after 71 years of our independence I still get judged by pharmacist for buying condoms to not get STD. Trust me bro our society is still living in colonial era where s#x doesn't exist. People are homophic. And our government tries to control everything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock