Seeking Help Can we board train through partially booked ticket for Vande Bharat?

You need to file TDR for claiming refund for the confirmed ticket. If not filed, you will not get refund for the confirmed ticket. However, for the waitlisted tickets even after charting, refund will be initiated automatically.
Can refer below details for more information.
OXX3Tcu.jpg
How to file TDR online?

TDR is required in offline ticket mode. Online tickets automatically get cancelled if not confirmed. For confirm online ticket you can cancel before chart preparation.
Also, if Tatkaal confirmed ticket cancelled passanger will not get any refund.
If you just cancel the confirmed tickets that are booked online and not file TDR, you will not be getting full refund. There will be cancellation charges levied on it. Since @federer.reddevil has a genuine reason for cancelling the train tickets, it's better to file TDR to claim full refund. Have attached cancellation charges details for reference.
GErgEtA.jpg

If you just cancel the confirmed tickets that are booked online and not file TDR, you will not be getting full refund. There will be cancellation charges levied on it. Since @federer.reddevil has a genuine reason for cancelling the train tickets, it's better to file TDR to claim full refund. Have attached cancellation charges details for reference.
Filing TDR or cancelling ticket both are same process. You'll be charged payment gateway charges in both cases.
TDR is helpful in offline mode ticket whereas Mobile app process is helpful in online ticket.
Read last line of pic you shared it clearly mentioned not cancelled or TDR is not filed.

Last edited:
But why are you filling TDR? You have time to wait as Train is of Friday. Although, if you booked through online just cancel ticket from IRCTC app.
BTW what is waiting number.
True.. file TDR only if your tickets are in waiting list even after chart preparation.

Did you booked online or offline?

Thanks

But why are you filling TDR? You have time to wait as Train is of Friday. Although, if you booked through online just cancel ticket from IRCTC app.
BTW what is waiting number.
Yeah I will wit till Friday if its not confirmed then have to file TDR. Ticket was booked for aunt and cousin all ladies so booked in Ladies quota 1 was confirmed I thought other will be WL for Ladies quota separate but it is shown WL in 90's

True.. file TDR only if your tickets are in waiting list even after chart preparation.
Yeah will wait till Friday just wanted to know the procedure as I have never done it before

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock