Byju's to replace Oppo as Team India's jersey sponsor.

Byju's wants to terminate its agreement with the BCCI but in the meeting held last month, the board had asked the edtech major to continue at least until March 2023.

The company had recently announced plans to lay off not more than five per cent of its total strength of 50000.

In June last year, Byju's had extended its jersey sponsorship agreement with the BCCI until November 2023 for an estimated USD 35 million.

Indian team now should try to grab fly Emirates as jersey sponsor
Iykwim

Who knows this also bring luck like real Madrid
Team India or I say BCCI don't try to grab. We are richest cricketing board, sponsors come to us. Although, after that latest one water logging case in NaMo Stadium was big setback for us.

Team India or I say BCCI don't try to grab. We are richest cricketing board, sponsors come to us. Although, after that latest one water logging case in NaMo Stadium was big setback for us.
Bro in cricket perspective yes indian team far ahead but in football prospective they're are many clubs way more wealthy
No cricket team till now have this sponsor so i say like that grab word

football prospective they're are many clubs way more wealthy
Did I said BCCI is wealthiest board compared to any other sports? Although, if you have mentioned about Football the AIFF nothing in front of BCCI.
No cricket team till now have this sponsor so i say like that grab word
Actually, even for this the one who pay more will get space on jersey.

I think if it was upto money. BCCI would've gotten blank check from Vimal or Kamla Pasand elaichi already.

I think if it was upto money. BCCI would've gotten blank check from Vimal or Kamla Pasand elaichi already.
Kindly mentioned your name correctly on Cheque 😂✌️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock